Improve patient to staff communication with the worlds most advanced IP based Nurse Call system
The importance of Nurse Call and its benefits for healthcare professionals
Nurse call systems provide patients with a quick and easy way to summon assistance in case of an emergency, increasing safety.
Nurse call system allows patients to communicate with their caregivers easily, conveying important information and receiving prompt responses.
A nurse call system can make patients more comfortable and secure in their healthcare environment by ensuring that assistance is always available if needed.
Nurse Call is always on call when you need help..
Advanced IP Nurse Call Systems
- ID protected & presence acknowledgment
- Emergency calling
- Assistance calling
- Setting reminders for nurses
- Display of calls from other rooms
- Speech connection from to other rooms
- Logging of call data
- High security certification
Wireless Nurse Call Systems
- Enables calls for patient/resident regardless of location
- Waterproof accessories
- Provides location of the patient or residents
- Integration with wireless sensors
- Advanced reporting
- Scalable – it can be activated in selected rooms and for selected patients
iNurse – Smartphone App For Nurses
- See list of active nurses
- See list of nurse locations
- Respond to nurse calls
- Mute nurse calls
- Communicate with nurses/patients
- Integrated SIP (communication between nurses on iNurse and within rooms – NurseTab)
Security & Identification For Nurses (Nursetag)
- Call assistance
- Reseting wristband calls
- Battery lasts more than two years
- Provides location of nurse
- Provides identification of nurse
Keep your patients and care providers connected with the most technically advanced systems.
With the help of Caretronic, we’re enabling the digitisation and enhancement of processes in hospitals, care homes, nursing homes, and other healthcare institutions, our intelligent nurse call system facilitates better and more efficient healthcare services. Download the brochure below to learn more.
Get to know more about Nurse Call.
Our mission is to support the healthcare sector to create safer environments for residents and staff alike, we’d love to talk to you about how we can work with you to achieve that, reach out via this form so we can arrange a conversation….
Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected] or call 1300 796 600.
Improving resident safety and operations in Aged Care
Find out how a technology driven Aged Care provider in Victoria implemented AI driven physical security technology to improve resident and staff safety across all their sites.