Keep your premises and people safe with state of the art security cameras and cloud based management.
The importance of Security Cameras and its benefits for Healthcare & Enterprise
- Security cameras can be used for remote patient monitoring and virtual consultations.
- Security cameras help prevent theft, burglary, and vandalism, thereby protecting company assets and employees.
- Monitor visitors and contractors to ensure they are authorised and do not pose a risk to patients or staff.
- Cameras provide a deterrent to potential criminals, thereby increasing overall safety and reducing the risk of workplace violence.
Security monitoring with the help of cameras and cloud based management
What can Verkada security camera technology achieve?
- Combines edge-based processing and cloud computing for real-time event analysis.
- Command allows quick footage search with Motion Detection, People Analytics, and Vehicle Analytics.
- Cameras have built-in onboard storage, including extended options up to 365 days of continuous recording.
- Self-management, processing, and safe storage on each device.
- Cameras work out-of-the-box without additional configurations.
- Users can access footage from anywhere without the need for port forwards or VPNs.
- Traffic is automatically encrypted in-transit and at-rest for maximum security.
What is “Command” and why is it so important?
Verkada’s cloud-based management software, Command, provides a simple and accessible solution for managing all Verkada cameras and users across multiple sites from anywhere in the world.